10th February 2018, 12:03 PM

Am I eligible to join Computer Science at graduate level having passed 12th from Commerce stream?

Can I join Company Secretary course directly after passing class 12th from Commerce stream with 69%? If yes, than let me know the procedure to apply for Company Secretary course.

21st February 2018, 10:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Computer Science at graduate level having passed 12th from Commerce stream?

No, you cannot study Computer science at graduate level after passing 12th class from commerce stream.

The basic eligibility required for studying Graduation level degree in computer science stream is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM stream from any recognised board.

So, you cannot study computer science degree. There are many options for Commerce candidates. Some of them are as follows:

- B.Com
- CA
- Law
- BBA
- BE
- Journalism
- Bachelor of statistics
- Actuarial science
- C.M.A
22nd February 2018, 10:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Computer Science at graduate level having passed 12th from Commerce stream?

No, you are not eligible to join Computer Science course after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to pursue Computer Science course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board. Since, you have not pursued your 12th standard with PCM stream, being a Commerce stream student, you are not eligible to join Computer Science course.
15th March 2018, 05:55 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for BCA
Candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized board with science with combination of PCM

Otherwise arts and commerce students are not eligible for computer course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?