9th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing final year of BBA course?

hello,
currently am dong BBA final year, i want to join ICWA course.Is that possible for me to ICWA?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  2. Qualification for ICWA direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do ICWAI course while in final year BBA?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student? -- [New]
  6. Guidance regarding ITO being a candidate having completed ICWAI Inter and pursuing final year?
  7. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  8. How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  9. What can I do after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  10. Can I able to appear for ICICI PO Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing final year of BBA and going to complete in the month of March?
  11. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Minimum height requirements to join CBI after pursuing BBA?
  13. Will I be eligible for UPSC to join IFS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. What should I do to get admission for ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  15. Can I do ICWA course after doing B.Com with some arrears?
  16. Am I eligible to join IFS pursuing BBA course?
  17. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure for ICWA? I have done M.Com with Marketing
24th May 2015, 03:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICWAI course being a candidate pursuing final year of BBA course?

Yes,you are eligible to join ICWAI course being a BBA final year student.

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.

ICWAI as a course is conducted in three different stages.These stages are;

*Foundation course

*Intermediate Course

*Final Course.

-The minimum age to apply for the ICWAI course is 17 years.

-The qualification required for admission in ICWAI Foundation Course is 10+2 level degree from a recognized board.Final year student of 12th class can also apply for the Foundation Course.

-The graduate candidate can apply for the Intermediate Course directly without applying for the Foundation Course.

-The qualification for ICWAI Final Course is the ICWAI Intermediate Course.

Registration for the ICWAI course is open throughout the year. However, Students who wishes to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?