6th August 2012, 11:41 AM
siddhayya.h

Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

Hi

after completing Btech from KSOU , can i make MBA ?

17th November 2012, 03:12 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhayya.h View Post
Hi

after completing Btech from KSOU , can i make MBA ?
Dear,

KSOU i.e karnataka state open university as name suggest is an open university. It means you have completed your B.tech from distance education. This degree is not accepted by many reputed Companies and also reputed MBA colleges like IIMs does not take students with distance education.

What you are required to do now is to get a job and gain at least 2 year experience. After that you can go for regular or Distance MBA as then you will not be a fresher it will not be a problem. You can go for E MBA from reputed B schools and get increment in both designation and salary.

So, just relax and give some time to gain some practical experience and then go for MBA according to your convenience.

All the best!
17th November 2012, 11:15 PM
sai ram kumar

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

You are eligible .THE eligibility criteria is..
You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.
some of the admission tests are CAT,etc..
All the best.
8th January 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?

Am I eligible to join Regular MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU please clarify.....how to join in regular MBA
19th April 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED B-TECH FROM KSOU NOW I WANT STUDY IN MBA REGULAR MODE,CAN I DO?
16th December 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Regular MBA course after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU please clarify.....how to join in regular MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?