22nd November 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for joining M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?

Now am studying in Bsc nursing 4th year and our exams will be conducted in august and results will be published in September month. I want to join in Msc nursing in AIIMS am I eligible for that? Thank you.

28th November 2015, 08:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for joining M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now am studying in Bsc nursing 4th year and our exams will be conducted in august and results will be published in September month. I want to join in Msc nursing in AIIMS am I eligible for that? Thank you.
You can pursue your career in M.Sc. (Nursing) in AIIMS only if you have have secured at least 60% marks in B.Sc. Nursing in AIIMS.

In case of reserved category i.e. SC/ST, 5% relaxation in percentage is provided to the candidates.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by AIIMS itself for getting admission to M.Sc. Nursing post graduate course.

You will have to secure at least 50% marks in that particular entrance exam to qualify it.

There will be about 90 questions of 1 mark each constituting it to be of 90 marks.

Also, the duration of the exam is 90 minutes i.e. 1 hour 30 minutes.

You may refer following book for preparation of this exam:

MSc Nursing Entrance Exam Guide : 10,000 MCQs with Explanations (English) 1st Edition(Paperback)
Author: Honey Gangadharan, Abha Narwal
Language: English
Length: 994 pages
Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
Price: Rs. 823
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?