19th December 2013, 07:34 PM
nargisniggi

Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form

Please sir/ma,m- give information about the date of post bsc nursing forms in 2014. and i just completing my diploma in general nursing......may i eligible for post bsc nursing or either a 2 yrs experience would be criteria of aiims.

14th April 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form

i am a ENG(Hons) student and in H.S my subject was Science. Can I eligible for B.Sc nursing?
1st May 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form

Am i eligible for B.Sc Nursing with PCMB in 12th standard?
17th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the application form of bsc nursing entrance and its last date
14th February 2015, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

when notification will published for bsc nursing entrance exam. in west bengal
11th May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam Am eligible for the post Bsc of nursing? I have scored 82% marked in GNM what is the date of Bsc nursing form
13th June 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply to bsc nursing2015-2016. What is the last date to apply?
22nd June 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

how can apply to bsc nursing 2015-16.
& what is the last date to apply in mumbai government college,
i am fresher student of 12th science passed with 70% also i am in (sc) catagary female student
18th March 2017, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I completed my GNM in 2006, after that i did 2 yrs bond,and 3 yrs working experience and till the date i am not working due to family responsibility am i able to appear for post B.Sc examination,if so which university in Mumbai i can enroll my registration
28th March 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know when I can join the next batch for post Basic Bsc Nursing.Kindly let me know the dates in detail.
31st October 2017, 05:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Nursing course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

If you have meet as given above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the post of B.Sc nursing other wise not. As per my knowledge, the tentative date of B.Sc Nursing application form is in the month of May 2018.
19th July 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 49 percent in science 2 seat available in this mark?
24th August 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Please sir provide me last 10 years hpu bsc nusring entrance exams
Email [email protected]
19th September 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a arts student and I complete my post bsc nursing sir can I apply Indian army as officer
30th December 2020, 04:16 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Nursing course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

If you have meet as given above eligibility criteria then you are eligible for the post of B.Sc nursing other wise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?