24th January 2014, 11:53 PM
laxminatham

Am I eligible for lecturer promotion after completing MSc mathematics

Iam a School Assistant of physical sciences... Iam completed my M.Sc mathematics through this university ,, Now I am elegible for lecturer promotion,,, Can use this certificate.. or is this certificate fake... please... cooperate...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Mathematics after completing B.Tech degree? Will I be eligible for B.Tech IT, MSc Maths, M.Phil Maths? What is the salary offered?
  2. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Am I eligible for engineering lecturer after completing MSc CS and M.Tech
  4. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  6. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  8. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  9. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  10. How not to work as a lecturer after doing MSc Mathematics in correspondence from Kumvempu University?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc Mathematics after completing B.E?
  12. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  13. List of universities offering M.Tech through correspondence? Is completing M.Tech from Karnataka state open university beneficial for promotion as H.O.D?
  14. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for GATE Mathematics after completing BSc and MSc through distance education
  16. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  17. Can I join as lecturer in engineering and technology college after completing MSc M.Phil Biotechnology
  18. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2015, 12:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturer promotion after completing MSc mathematics

No, you can not become lecturer with the help of certificate of school assistant of physical sciences.

In order to become lecture in any government college, you need to crack the National Eligibility Test.

>>Minimum of Master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university is required to apply for the exam.

>>The minimum percentage of marks is 55% for general and obc candidates and for SC/ST candidates it is 50%.

There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

For any more details about UGC NET exam, visit www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?