12th March 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Mass communication PG course after doing graduation with 46%?

i have done my graduation in 2004 with 46%,now i am 30yrs old am i eligiable for mass comm pg course?

Related Questions:
11th July 2015, 07:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Mass communication PG course after doing graduation with 46%?

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the PG degree in Mass Communication .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the PG degree in Mass Communication are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline . However, Bachelor in Journalism/media studies is preferred and considered an added advantage.

-Some universities focuses on age criteria for admission in this course .So, according to them , the candidate can apply for the course up to 30 years of age .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?