25th April 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?

sir
i have done b.com and now i want to do post graduation if ido m.a in mass communication ......will it be equivalent to post graduation? means if in any job the required elligibility is post graduation or equivalent then can i apply for this after m.a in mass communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  4. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [New]
  5. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  9. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  10. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  11. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  12. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  13. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  14. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. How to get a job in mass communication?
  17. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  18. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
31st May 2011, 12:35 AM
mandiv

Default Re: Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?

of course
masters in any field is post graduation
so you may surely apply for jobs after that
all the best
5th June 2011, 02:50 PM
sigyama

Yes. Masters in Arts is a full time post graduation course. After completion you'll be awarded a post graduate degree.
5th January 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

can I do m.com in mass communication simultaneously CS
10th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

WATS THE ELIGIBILITY TO DO M A IN MASS COMMUNICATION
17th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have a distinction in my Bachelor of Mass Media from Jai Hind college, Mumbai. I have learnt visual effects at the FX school as well as worked as senior compositor for 3-4 movies which have already been released. I want to pursue a postgraduation course in this field. Where is it available? can you give me some guidance?
16th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

after compliting
16th September 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

after completing L.L.B three year course will i be eligible for post demanding a post graduate candidate?
23rd December 2012, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

i am pursing master in mass communication, what is the scope of teaching in schools or in college.
27th May 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask ....
i want to become a lecturer in mass com i have just completed my graduation in hons from d.u. so wanted to know the way how to become a lecturer??
25th March 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done the English Jon's with 49.5% and M. A in English with 57%is am able to do b. Ed or is there anyway to become professional teacher or what is the procedure for lectureship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?