28th July 2013, 01:30 PM
ajaymedavaram

Am I eligible for MBBS admission? I have scored 870 out of 1000

sir.
I GOT COMPARTMENTAL GRADE IN INTERMEDIATE.CLASS 12.I SCORED 870OUT OF 1000.I MEET ALL THE ELIGIBILITY.I HAVE 86MARKS%
SIR AM I ELIGIBLE FOR MBBS ADMISSION???????THROUGH EAMCET...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBBS admission? I have scored 870 out of 1000
  2. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  5. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  6. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  7. Can I take up MBBS after completing BSc? I have scored 58% in my HSC
  8. Is it possible to get admission in Chennai Medical college after scoring 983/1000 in 12th in AP?
  9. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?
  10. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech ECE? I have scored 935/1000 in 12th class from AP
  12. Will I get admission in NIT Durgapur after scoring 23832 in SC category and 870 in SC category?
  13. Am I eligible for MBBS admissions after securing 148 marks in the medical entrance?
  14. Can I get MBBS course in any good college after scoring 140 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  15. Where can I get MBBS application form? How to proceed for admission?
  16. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  17. How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000
  18. Admission in MBBS course in Delhi after scoring 84% in 12th?
31st August 2019, 12:33 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS admission? I have scored 870 out of 1000

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. You are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course after getting compartmental grade in the 12th class. In order to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course, the candidate must have passed 12th class with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board of education. My suggestion to you is that you should clear the 12th class first then you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?