6th May 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000

Iam eagerly waiting for my12th result i hope that i can score above 1000 so i decided to do the course B.C.A can i get a good benefit in it and by my families financial problems blocks my studies so what can i do plz somebody sugest me your ideas

28th April 2014, 11:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000

After securing such marks in your examination normal candidate prefer the Engineering course but you are something different. After Securing 1000 Marks in 12th examination you can easily get the admission in Government College as well as Private College also. You don't worry about your admission you can definitely get admission top Institution. There is no entrance examination for BCA course.

BCA i.e Bachelors of Computer Application and the course is divided into 6 semester and duration of course is 3 years. Admission Process of BCA course is based on the Marks obtained in your intermediate examination followed by Personal Interview. BCA is one of the demand course in the Science Stream. It have a good Scope in future. After completing BCA course you can go for the MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?