23rd April 2011, 11:08 AM

Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?

Hi sir
this is mahidhar, i completed my bsc in correspondence and i have 2years experience as a sap programmer in small company,now my doubt is i want to apply for mnc companies as a sap programmer did i ll be eligible for mnc companies with bsc correspondence and 2years experience as a sap programmer to mnc companies please rectify my doubt(i have 2years experience as a sap programmer but iam bsc correspondence so did i ll be eligible for mnc companies or not)
please do need full favour to me sir

30th May 2011, 01:45 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?

hi mahindhar, yes you have the eligibility to join in the MNC companies. Because you are having the Experience of 2 years. So you can also apply for MNC companies placements.

All the best.
22nd November 2011, 04:49 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?

Hi Mahindhar,
you are eligible for MNC's as you have 2 years of experience.
most of the comapnies will ask for the exeprience only so you can apply for any of the MNC.

All The Best...
24th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC companies as a programmer with BSc Correspondence and 2 years experience?

iam doing my bsc it what is the scope of getting plced in an it company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?