6th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MNC after having 2 years experience as Software Programmer?

I am a btech graduate in cse . Now I work in Dubai for a group of companies as software programmer in .NET platform . After 2 years am I able to join any nmc in India like TCS and what woul be my scope. I like to work in mother country.

9th April 2014, 03:09 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I join MNC after having 2 years experience as Software Programmer?

It's really good that you wanted to come over India to have your future career and ofcourse you can apply for jobs over here with 2+ year experience in .Net. Most of the MNC companies like TCS, Satyam, Accenture etc. do work in .Net projects and you should get the job easily if you have good knowledge in it.

There are other MNC companies which are not named like TCS, Satyam etc. but still provide you a good package and career growth and you can ofcourse apply for them as well. CLICK HERE!! to know about the jobs which are available for .Net developers in India.

Since you are in Dubai, you can insist the companies which are selecting you for interview to have via telephone or skype if they are not ready for that then you need to come down to attend the interview.

If you specifically wanted jobs only in top MNC companies like TCS then you can visit the career page in there official website which will be like this -> http://www.careers.tcs.com/CareersDe...areersHome.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?