EDU: B.Com.DCM
Service : District and sessions court,Kolhapur
as a junior clerk since 6 years

now, i am age bar and not eligible to mpsc exam

any other provision for govt employees of age relaxion

26th January 2013, 12:57 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPSC exam?

hi,
Eligibility for the MPSC exam:
1. you should be passed the bachelor degree with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university,.
2. age must be between the 21 to 30 years. age relaxation 5 years for the Sc/ST or 3 years for OBC.
3. Indian citizen.
selection process:
1. written test
2. Interview
3. Physical and medical test
for more details : www.mpsc.gov.in
thank you
28th June 2015, 04:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year to make recruitment for various posts like Lecturer, Director, Assistants, Administrative Officer, Sale Tax Officer, Police Inspector etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the MPSC exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age limit to apply for MPSC exam should be from 19 years to 33 years .
There is age relaxation of 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection procedure involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview.

To get more details, one can visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission :- http://www.mpsc.gov.in/
29th June 2015, 11:50 AM
kavitagopani

I am really sorry to inform that since you have passed the age bar you cannot appear for MPSC exam. The age criteria are from 19 to 30 years only.

Yet there are other opportunities like TET exam. You can appear for this exam if you want to join teaching line. If you clear this exam you get a teaching job in government school.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?