27th May 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for UPSC or MPSC after passing diploma in engineering?

WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE UPSC OR THE MPSC i.e THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMISSION EXAM AFTER THE DIPLMA IN ENGINEERING I.E 10+2+3?

7th June 2012, 08:11 PM
mnbgvs

Lightbulb Re: Will I be eligible for UPSC or MPSC after passing diploma in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE UPSC OR THE MPSC i.e THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMISSION EXAM AFTER THE DIPLMA IN ENGINEERING I.E 10+2+3?
hi friend,

you are eligible for UPSC OR MPSC EXAMS

The eligibility criteria of IES exam states that one should have at least a B.Tech. or equivalent degree.

age limit or
other eligibility criteria. Therefore you must fulfill the Age limit and other common criterion.

Age Limit is;
21-30 years (GEN category)
21-33 years (OBC category)
21-35 years (SC/ST/PH category)

Visit: www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST.....

25th June 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for UPSC or MPSC after passing diploma in engineering?

i am in 3rd year E&tc Engineering student can i appear for mpsc exam
6th December 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for UPSC or MPSC after passing diploma in engineering?

Suggest competitive exams for diploma& engineering students in various sectors
9th January 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi i hd finish my Nursing can i appear MPSC exam ?
10th January 2013, 04:52 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

Yes you can give the the exam if your university is government recognized university.

There are minimum educational qualification is Graduate any stream from any recognized university.
final year candidate are also eligible for this exam

Age should be minimum 21 and maximum 30 years

Age relaxation for OBC 3 year and SC/ST 5 years.

Attempts

For General 4
For OBC 7
For SC/ST No Limit
15th January 2013, 05:30 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

YES you are definitely eligible for UPSC & MPSC exams after passing diploma............

ALL THE BEST..........
23rd May 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing diploma in automobile engineering? What is the minimum criteria for MPSC?
21st June 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for mpsc or upsc because I am in second year of mechanical and I have also completed my diploma in same branch
21st June 2013, 01:27 PM
monis2092

hello
The MPSC & UPSC eligibility details are as follows:

MPSC:
MPSC Stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission:

MPSC exam is conducted to recruit the aspirants into various govt posts.

Educational Qualification:
The candidate who is in final year of degree course can apply and appear for the Preliminary Examination.
He should submit the proof of his degree qualification while applying for the Main Examination, if selected in Prelims.

Age limit:
The minimum age limit is 19 years old.

The maximum age limit for open category candidates is 33 years.

The maximum age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years.

UPSC:
The UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.

The UPSC exam is conducted Exam every year on an all-India basis for recruiting numerous candidates in different civil services.

Eligibility:
Qualification:
The candidate should have a degree completed from any of the institutes established by an Act of Parliament or any University deemed by the University Grant Commission under section 3, Act, 1956.

The candidates with a degree from any of the recognized universities can apply for the UPSC Exams.

Age Limit:
The candidate should be minimum 21 years of age for applying and the maximum age limit to apply for the UPSC Exams is 29 years.

good luck
17th July 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am passing a electronics and telecommunication diploma in 2011 can i eligibal for mpsc,upsc exam
7th August 2013, 11:55 AM
Sweety kakane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am PRESENTLY AN BE STUDENT APPEARED FOR 3rd YEAR I WOULD LIKE TO BUILD MY CARRIER IN CIVIL SERVICE WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR AN IAS PREPARATION PLZ HELP ME OUT I WILL BE THANKFUL TO U
23rd October 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I m3rf year graduate student will give exam in june july am I eligible for upsc
19th February 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i am studing in second year in computer science and engineering,and i have completed diploma in it with 83%,i am in NT-C caste and can i apply for MPSC exam.
11th April 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

l am passing 12th science& 3rd year civil diploma in 2014 can i eligible for mpsc exam
plz reply....
4th June 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi m complete diploma of computer engineering after 12th then illegible to mpsc exams
14th July 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma after 10th and now I'm doing degree. Am I eligible to give UPSC or MPSC exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?