16th August 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NET after doing BSc from Life Science

I am doing b.sc. from life science.After this am i eligible for NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  2. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  3. What are the various fields in life science? Colleges for BSc Life Science in Maharashtra and Kerala?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR/JRF NET exam for Life Sciences after doing MSc?
  5. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  6. When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
  7. What is the syllabus of life science NET June?
  8. Which are the subjects available for NET examination? I have done MSc Life Science with 64%
  9. Which course can I do after BSc? I am a BSc life Science student
  10. Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?
  11. Can I apply for ICAR-NET if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Syllabus and sample question papers of ICAR-NET(Life Science)?
  12. How to do BSc in Life Science after passing 11th and 12th?
  13. Last 5 years questions of CSIR NET Life Science?
  14. Am i eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination? I am doing MSc in environmental science
  15. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus of NET(Life Science)? -- [New]
  16. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  17. Coaching Institutes for Preparing NET Exam in life Science -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
23rd August 2012, 03:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NET after doing BSc from Life Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing b.sc. from life science.After this am i eligible for NET?
For National Eligibility Test (NET), regulated by University Grant Commission, one must hold masters degree and must qualify the same with a minimum of 55% marks. For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5%.

Since you are pursuing Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, you will have to, first of all, complete the same and follow it by Masters Degree program in relevant discipline. After completion of your masters degree program and obtaining the minimum required percentage of marks as mentioned above, you will be considered eligible for National Eligibility Test (NET).

The National Eligibility Test (NET) for Life Sciences is conducted jointly by University Grant Commission and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. For syllabus, model question papers as well as other information regarding the National Eligibility Test in Life Sciences, refer to the official website of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research:

www.csirhrdg.res.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?