21st June 2011, 09:52 PM
prathamesh10

Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?

which s more better, life science or microbiology? which has more job options? which subjct shud i chose for bsc? plz rply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  2. What type of jobs can I do after BSc Microbiology, B.Ed computer science and life science
  3. What to do after BSc Microbiology?
  4. How many subjects we have to choose in B.Sc Homer Science? How many subjects are compulsory?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  6. Is Maths at 10+2 important for B.Pharm? Can I complete the degree without Maths?
  7. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech?
  8. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed in Physical Science?
  9. Which are the entrance exams to do PhD in IITs? Syllabus for Microbiology and Life Science? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  12. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  13. Am I eligible to do PG diploma in life sciences after B.Sc microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Neuroscience if pursuing B.Sc in Life Science?
  15. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  16. Standard books for preparing for subjects like Chemistry, Microbiology and Biochemistry? GATE Life science preparation books?
  17. How to service the Indian Air force after graduating in life science? i am doing MSc in Microbiology
  18. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
8th October 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?

I am doing Bsc life science and want to know what should i do after my graduation
21st December 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between Life Science and Microbiology? Subjects which I should choose for BSc?

i have done m.sc,m.phil in biotechnology along with b.ed.i want to go abroad and look for jobs.right nw i m working as a principal in a primary school..please suggest me some link where i cqn search for jobs in abroad..educational line is not compulsory..want to move to corporate sector if they give good package.....
31st May 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

which is better option for job in life science or microbiology in india?
16th May 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Please guide, which is the best between bsc life science and bsc microbiology
8th June 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Where is the answers of various question %uD83E%uDD14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?