22nd September 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination? I am doing MSc in environmental science

I am doing my m.sc in environmental science. Am I eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination? I am doing MSc in environmental science
  2. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  3. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET? -- [New]
  4. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  5. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last 5 years questions of CSIR NET Life Science?
  7. Am I eligible for CSIT UGC NET exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Science Degree in UK?
  8. How to crack CSIR NET without coaching? Last year question papers of CSIR NET Life Science?
  9. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
  10. Can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) if completed M.Sc in Clinical Research? Previous year question papers of CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science)?
  11. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  12. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  13. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  14. A good coaching institute for CSIR-NET Life Science?
  15. Which are the subjects available for NET examination? I have done MSc Life Science with 64%
  16. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  17. What is the date of declaration of results of CSIR UGC NET of Life Science
  18. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
15th November 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination? I am doing MSc in environmental science

What is the subject code of botany for ugc net examination december 2012?
15th November 2012, 11:58 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am i eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination? I am doing MSc in environmental science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my m.sc in environmental science. Am I eligible for CSIR Life Science NET examination?

Eligibility For Life Sciences NET

As such..there is no subject by the name of Life Sciences offered in the list of the subjects offered by UGC..

Although, you can appear for the same subject as your M.Sc. which is Environmental Science

In order to have a look at the list of the subjects offered by UGC you can Click Here

A candidate is eligible to appear for the UGC NET only if :-

>> He/She has completed his post graduation or is in the final year and must have an aggregate of 55% without rounding off

>> Candidates applying for JRF must be less than 28 years of age as seen on the 1st day of the month in which appearing for the exam

You can Click Here for any more details on the exam..

I have also attached a few previous year papers of Environmental Science along with this post for your reference..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?