4th July 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible ot get admission in LLB after completing B.Com?

Myself Sagar .i have completed my B.Com graduation year 2009 from university of Shivaji and i have secured 40 % so am i eligible for getting admission in LLB(3 yr course) ?????????

my category General

email - [email protected]
Mob. No. 9373145814
0233 - 2325814

Please Reply me .....
please please please

15th July 2013, 01:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible ot get admission in LLB after completing B.Com?

It is difficult for you to get admission to LL.B with a minimum of 40% marks. A minimum of 45-50% marks in graduation is required for general category candidates. SC/ST candidates need to have 40% marks only. Admission to LL.B is made through entrance exams like CLAT. Punjab University, Delhi University, etc conducts own entrance test for selection process.
11th April 2015, 06:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible ot get admission in LLB after completing B.Com?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.There are two ways to do LLB course. One is after 10+2 and another is after graduation.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after 10+2 are following:-

-The candidate must have secured minimum 50%(45% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in 10+2 exam in any stream from a recognized board.

-The candidate should not exceed 20 years of age.For SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

-The candidate has to clear CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) exam with good marks to get admission in good law colleges.

-The duration for this LLB course is 5 years.

-The syllabus for the entrance exam includes;

* Logical Reasoning

*General Awareness

*Aptitude Test

*Communication skills.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The duration for this LLB course is 3 years.

You can do either 3 year LLB degree from any college or 5 year integrated course from National Law Colleges.In 3 year course there is no entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?