14th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PMET exam? I belong to Bihar State

i belong to bihar state .then am i eligible to fill the form of other state?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for PMET if I live in J&K state?
  3. PMET exam for student of Patiala, Domicile of Bihar & daughter of Army personnel?
  4. How can I get admission in Government Engineering College through AIEEE?
  5. Which other state PMT's, University am I eligible for if I am a Native of Bihar?
  6. Eligibility for PMET for student from Chattisgarh and a Punjabi? Date of forms?
  7. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  8. Can I appear for UP TET exam? I belong to Bihar and have done my B.Ed
  9. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  10. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  11. Am I eligible for Bihar PCS exam? I'm 30 years old and belong to general category
  12. Am I eligible to take up PMET after doing schooling and 12th from Maharashtra?
  13. How can I avail 15% quota for outside Punjabi candidates in PMET? I'm from Himachal Pradesh
  14. Are outside state students allowed for Bihar Entrance?
  15. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  16. State Domicile eligibilty for CET exam?
  17. Am I eligible for TTA Bihar exam if I am not from the state?
  18. Am I Eligible for writing All India PG if I have done BDS from Andhra Pradesh?
29th May 2015, 01:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PMET exam? I belong to Bihar State

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for the PMET exam because you are not a resident of Punjab.

The full form for PMET is Punjab Medical Entrance Test. It is an entrance examination conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences .PMET exam is conducted for the admission to the courses like MBBS,BDS,BAMS,BHMS.

The eligibility required for PMET exam are as under :-

- The candidate should be a resident of Punjab.

- The candidate age should not be less than 17 years .

- The candidate must have passed senior secondary education from a school in Punjab.

-The candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

PMET exam application form are available on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?