23rd March 2011, 02:31 PM
Divya Saluja

Eligibility for PMET for student from Chattisgarh and a Punjabi? Date of forms?

I m from chattisgarh but i'm punjabi, am I eligible for pmet exam or not?
Also what is the date of form availability & examination of pmet?

24th April 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PMET for student from Chattisgarh and a Punjabi? Date of forms?

i am a permanent resident of punjab i.e i have a punjab domicile but am doing my scooloing i.e. 10 2 from chandigarh.
so will i be able to hold the 85% quota of the state?
25th April 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PMET for student from Chattisgarh and a Punjabi? Date of forms?

Last Date of Panjab PMT Enterance Exmam
2nd May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in punjab for general students in mbbs?
4th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i live in chandigarh appear in 2 i want to know about form of PMET 2011 and dates of examination.
31st May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I am from dehradun. iam appering exam of 10 2. am i eligible for entrence exam of baba farid uni ?
24th August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am punjab bonafide and my schooling from himachalpardesh am i eligible for punjab pmet?
5th March 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am a retired defence person left the army in Aug 2009 and planned to settled in Punjab. For this, I have purchased a piece of land at Goshainpur, District Pathankot. Due to financial crunch presently no construction work is started. Since Nov 2005 I had been with HQ 21 Sub Area, Pathankot and on my retirement I am staying in a rented house in Sujanpur. My Son Master Kirtiranjan Das is presently studying in Army School, Pathankot and other two daughters were passed from KV No 2, Army Area, Pathankot. One of my daughters is presently continuing her BBA in SAI Institute of Management and Technology, Badhani, Pathankot.

My Son Kirtiranjan Das is desirous of studying Medical and would like to appear for Punjab PMT 2012. May I request your kind office to inform me if he is eligible for the same. If so, he will purchase form and submit application accordingly.

Your reply is solicited.

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,

Ex Subedar BN Das
C-685, Word No 7
Near Rly Tower,
Sujanpur
Dist- Pathankot (PUNJAB)
29th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

m frm hp.. m i eligible 4 punjab pmt??????
plzzz do reply.....
m w8ing .. 4 it..:)
thanku:))))
15th April 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

last date in which pmet form can be submit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?