5th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PO or Clerks post in Banks after scoring 49.6% in 10th, 48.2% in 12th and 53.2 in B.Com graduation?

I have 49.6% in 10th, 48.2% in 12th & 53.2 in B.Com Graduation. I want to ask that am I Eligible for PO or Clerks post in Banks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PO positions in Government Banks having scored 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 73% in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to get placed in HCL, IBM, Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th, 74.5% in graduation and 70% in PG?
  3. Eligibility for private banks after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 70% marks in MBA?
  4. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  5. When is the next IBPS exam of Clerk this year?
  6. Job eligibility for banks clerks in nationalised banks?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
  8. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 65% in BE IT, 45% in 10th and 65% in 12th? Should Post Graduation a better choice for me?
  9. Procedure to join Government bank after passing B.Com degree? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 57% in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  12. Pay scale for clerks in private and government banks?
  13. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  14. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  15. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  16. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  17. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i apply for every post in Banks with 50% marks in Graduation?
7th February 2012, 04:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO or Clerks post in Banks after scoring 49.6% in 10th, 48.2% in 12th and 53.2 in B.Com graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 49.6% in 10th, 48.2% in 12th & 53.2 in B.Com Graduation. I want to ask that am I Eligible for PO or Clerks post in Banks
Yes, Definitely you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Recruitment examinations Because you have already completed your Graduate degree course and for this examination Graduation is the minimum Eligibility. After graduation you are eligible for SBI and IBPS Examination.

IBPS is New and it is Conducts the common written examination for the Post of Clerical Cadre and Bank PO. To apply for IBPS Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline and your age should between 20 to 30 Years. The examination is Objective and Descriptive and if you have cracked this examination with good marks, then you will received Score card and the validity of Score card is 1 years from the date of Issue.

You not need to scored minimum percentage to apply for the examination.

You can also apply for SBI Bank PO Examination Post, To apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

You can apply for IBPS Examination Many times, But you will get Limited Chance to cracked the SBI Bank PO Examination, In SBI Examination you will get 4 Chance if you are General Candidates, 7 Attempts if you Belong to OBC Category and no Limits of SC/ST Candidates.

So, please wait for the Recruitment Notifications and then apply for the examination.
7th February 2012, 04:59 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO or Clerks post in Banks after scoring 49.6% in 10th, 48.2% in 12th and 53.2 in B.Com graduation?

HI DEAR FRIEND,

YES,you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Recruitment examinations Because you have already completed your Graduate degree course and for this examination Graduation is the minimum Eligibility. After graduation you are eligible for PO or clerks post in bank.

BEST OF LUCK
8th May 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi can you tale that can i applied bank p.o.. i get 46.6 percent in 10th and 49.8 percent in 12th. Can i applied for p.o. i am 27 year old.
8th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi can you tale that can i applied bank p.o.. i get 46.6 percent in 10th and 49.8 percent in 12th. Can i applied for p.o. i am 27 year old.
16th October 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Since ibps has made grauduation a must for clerical exam,are undergraduates now eligible for any other bank clerical exam.Pls reply me soon i am worried....
17th October 2012, 12:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Yes you will be eligible for Bank PO after completion of B.Com . So don’t worry about your percentage.

-You need only a Graduation degree to apply for Bank PO exam.

-You marks in 10th , 12th and graduation are not counted because the selection is purely based on the performance in the Objective type paper and personal interview.

-So prepare for Bank PO because you have to clear section wise cutoff marks in these exams. Then only you will be called for interview.

BEST OF LUCK...
17th October 2012, 08:57 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for P.O. or Clerk post in banks as you have completed Graduation, there is no percentage criteria and as you have completed Graduation there is no need of any percentage of marks for 12th and 10th standard.

The exam for Clerk and P.O. post is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

Eligibility for SBI Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board OR have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper as relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

For IBPS Clerical exam all the eligibility criteria are same as for SBI except candidate passing 10th with 60% marks is also eligible for the clerical exam.

Eligibility for SBI/IBPS P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have good knowledge over computer.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
17th October 2012, 01:04 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed graduation (B.Com) you are free to apply for any of the two exams. Your percentage in Bachelor of Commerce course is not an issue because all you need is graduation degree to appear for IBPS Clerk and Bank PO Exams. Percentage is not an criteria for graduates.

Since you are eligible for both exams, I would recommend that you appear for the Bank PO exam. The salary for Bank PO is more than Clerk. Both the exams are conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).

A total of 19 Public Sector Banks participate in the IBPS Clerk and Bank PO exam. Public Sector Banks are also known as nationalised banks or the government banks. Here is the list of banks participating in these 2 exams.

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. Age limit for the exam is 20 to 30 years.

3. The age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

4. Age limit for SC/ST is relaxed by 5 years.

5. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
18th October 2012, 06:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
Friend I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for S.B.I Bank P.O or Clerk both.
For this you have to qualify the entrance exam.
Friend for notification you read employment newspaper.

Friend you have to qualify three stage:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Group Discussion

Entrance exam contain:-
> Maths
> English
> G.K
> I.Q
etc

GOOD LUCK!
30th December 2012, 05:19 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...............

The eligibility for bank exams is must be a first class student.......

ALL THE BEST...........
16th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Po or clerks post in bank after scoring 53.7% in 12th....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?