27th December 2011, 08:07 PM
jishnu11

Am I eligible to pursue full time course or part time course in Law having done B.Tech and with an age of 22 years?

i am 22 years old and have done my b.tech..now i want to pursue a full or a part time course in law..am i eligible to do so????

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  2. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  3. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  4. Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA? -- [New]
  5. Qualification required for the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Zoology) in IGNOU to become a Zoologist?
  7. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  8. Can I study Graduation for 1 year if completed Diploma in ECE?
  9. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  10. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  11. What is the duration of external MBA?
  12. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  13. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  14. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam?
  15. What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?
  16. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  17. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  18. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA?
16th April 2012, 03:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue full time course or part time course in Law having done B.Tech and with an age of 22 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jishnu11 View Post
i am 22 years old and have done my b.tech..now i want to pursue a full or a part time course in law..am i eligible to do so????
Candidate who have completed their bachelors degree program may look to opt for LLB. The LLB program is a 3 years full time course. In order to pursue the 3 years LLB program candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree course from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% to 50% marks. Admission is based on entrance tests.

Following are the list of Universities offering 3 years LLB program along with required percentage in bachelors degree:

Delhi University - 50% aggregate marks
Banaras Hindu University - 45% aggregate marks
Indian Law Society's Law College [Pune]- 45% aggregate marks
Panjab University - 45% aggregate marks
Government Law College [Mumbai]
K C Law College - 45% aggregate marks
Baba Saheb Bhimrao [BSB]Ambedkar Law College - 45% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?