12th March 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue ICWAI course with a year gap after 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a BCom student and I have a year gap after my 12th. I want to apply for ICWAI course. However, I don't know that with this one year gap, I am eligible to apply for this course or not. Please tell me about this immediately.

15th March 2019, 01:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue ICWAI course with a year gap after 12th?

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. The three stages of this examination;

Foundation course.

Intermediate course.

You will be eligible to apply for Foundation course of ICWAI after a year gap of 12th course.

Admission to Foundation course is open throughout the year. For June term examination, you need to apply before 31st January and for December foundation, you must apply before 31st July of year of exam.
15th March 2019, 02:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants course of India. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for ICWAI Foundation course is 12th passed from a recognized board. You can apply for foundation course even after one year gap.

Admission to foundation course is open throughout the year. You can apply for December Foundation exam before 31st July of 2019.
15th March 2019, 04:39 PM
NeptuneSpear

Yes, you can apply for the ICWAI course even if you skipped one year. There are three levels in ICWAI course that are - Foundation Level, Intermediate level and Final level. The eligibility for this Foundation level course is that a candidate must be above 17 years and should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Graduate students can apply for the intermediate course directly and after completion intermediate level you can go for Final level course.
15th March 2019, 06:21 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.

You can apply for foundation course of ICWAI after one year gap between studies.

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board.

You can apply for ICWAI foundation exam before 31st July to appear for December exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?