27th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue graduation in 1 year from UGC after having a gap of 10 years since 12th?

Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC DEC recognized university for BCA after having a gap of 10years after 10 2? As I am already working in IT company need graduation for Pramotiion. University is providing me admission to direct third year and also providing me marsheet for 1st and 2nd year.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  2. Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2?
  3. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  4. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation at the age of 40?
  7. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  8. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  9. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  10. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  11. Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?
  12. Is it possible to do Graduation after 3 years gap? List of good colleges to apply for?
  13. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  15. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  16. University offering 1 years graduation through distance education?
  17. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  18. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
28th July 2015, 12:04 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue graduation in 1 year from UGC after having a gap of 10 years since 12th?

-> As you said you already working in IT company it will be very easy for you .
-> pursue degree related to your working stream because it will be more easy during the degree time and also you should have command in English .
* If any college allows you then it will be better .
* UGC approved colleges rarely they give
* So better be better technical.
* It will be more easy ..
28th July 2015, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue graduation in 1 year from UGC after having a gap of 10 years since 12th?

I don't think any UGC recognized university can give you degree in 1 year time. Graduation is a 3 year course and you can't get it in a single year from any recognized university.

You should check the college before getting admission in such courses. You might waste your money if you go for such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?