14th December 2016, 03:49 PM
b s madhuri

Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA course and my subjects are History, Pub.Admin and English. I want to continue with my studies and pursue M.Com so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA? How can I apply for admission?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  4. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?
  6. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue M.Ed directly after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Com in DU through correspondence after securing 64% in B.Com?
  9. Can I pursue D.Ed after completing my H.Sc from Mumbai? How can I apply for admission?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which College is best for pursuing B.Ed course?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  12. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission?
  15. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?
  16. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM course? How can I apply for the course?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
15th December 2016, 06:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?

M.Com stands for Master of Commerce. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of commerce. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Com course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed your Bachelor's degree in Arts which is not related to Commerce stream, so, you are eligible to pursue M.Com course.
15th December 2016, 07:57 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?

No. B.A. holder can't apply for M.Com. You are eligible to pursue M.A. course after completion of B.A.

M.Com Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in commerce from a recognized university.
- Some universities also conduct entrance exam for admission.

M.Com Specializations
- M.Com In Business Administration
- M.Com In Economics
- M.Com In Statistics
- M.Com In Accounting
- M.Com In Finance
- M.Com In Marketing
9th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in information technology(IT) and till 12th I did commerce can I do MCom in Accounting ?
2nd September 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in M.com in finanace after BA degree in economics ,computer and english
8th January 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th with commerce and graduate with arts economics. Am l eligible to do m.com
23rd May 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have bachelor's degree in arts. Am I eligible to do M.com
19th July 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to pursue M.com/M.A/M.Sc after completing BS degree?
28th September 2020, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I complete my m.com degree my qualification is bachelor of arts it is ok or not
16th November 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 commerce with graduation in BA Economics.Am I eligible for M.com?
19th July 2021, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after graduation From BA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?