27th July 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota?

I am an American citizen with a PIO CARD. I've been living in Bangalore since 2004 and I’m in 10th grade. If I get a good ranking in KCET will I get regular seat in engineering college paying the regular fees structure and not NRI fee ?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  3. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  4. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  5. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  6. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  7. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  8. Which are the valuable seats for NRI quota branch wise? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  10. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  11. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota?
  12. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  14. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  17. Fee structure for NRI quota? Is AIEEE ranking important to get admission in MIT Pune?
  18. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in Kerala Medical Colleges? What is their fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?