11th December 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?

I am studying B.com final year. I am interested to join in
pondicherry university to do MBA.Can you please let me know fee
particular details for the course and hostel fees details.Sir can you
let me tell the notification date and details for applying.I am not
attending CAT test.So please send me details.
Am i eligible.I have scored 70% marks in my 2 years
I am OC candidate

21st March 2012, 06:19 PM
Prashantgiri

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?

For admission in that college you have to register in their particular official college web site or you can directly visit to the Dr.R.P.Raya, H.O.D., Dept. of Management Studies. Other detail like date for registration is as given below:
Last date for On-line Registration extended upto 29.02.2012
Last date for Bank Transactions extended upto 29.02.2012
Last date for sending Printed Applications : 02.03.2012
1.Registration & Processing Fee 200
2.Matriculation Fee 25
3.University Development Fund 1000
4.Recognition Fee (For Foreign University Degree – Rs.450) 200
5.Study Materials Fee & Handling Charges 3500
6.Tuition Fee 13000

Total:17925
16th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?

sir we are pursuing BBM 3rd year we want to study MBA(ib) in Pondicherry university.we want information about fee details tution fee and hostel fee and other extra fee structure.we are from Andhra Pradesh our category BC
8th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m studing BBA[tourism and travel management].I want to study MBA .Can you please tell me the course fees details about MBA.
16th November 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee(with hostel) for doing mcom in pondichety university ?
11th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

which variatoin of b.com is more good for a person who is intrested in banking sector who completed 2 science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?