6th June 2011, 01:12 AM
jswati

Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?

I have scored 51% in graduation and 65% in post graduation? Am i eligible for SBI PO EXAM. Plz reply at the earliest as my filling up of the form depends on this ans.

6th June 2011, 08:57 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?

For sbi

minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

but since accarding to heighest degree you have 65% in your PG you can be legible for probationary officer....
I think you are eligible for SBI exam for PROBATIONARY..

Age limit for Probationary Officer :

Not below 21 years and not above 30 years
6th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Sachin Narayan

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?

I am sorry but you are not eligible for bank PO exam .

Eligibility criteria for bank PO:

1. The candidate must be at least 21 years in age in order to apply for the exam and the maximum age must not cross 30.

2.The Candidate must be of Indian nationality.

3.The candidate must have scored an aggregate of 60% from a recognized university to be eligible for this exam.
6th June 2011, 01:20 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Of SBI PO

State Bank of India is the most common and nationalized bank of India which is conducting the Probationary officer exam for recruiting candidates for the post of PO.

Eligibility Criteria:- Candidate should have completed their graduation with at
least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University. They must be citizen of India and must be computer literate to be eligible for post of PO .

Age limit :- Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more
than 30 years of age.
6th June 2011, 02:04 PM
miiky

Minimum 12th standard (10+2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/XS) or degree from recognised university (graduation label) with a minimum of aggregate 40% marks (35% for SC/St/PWD/XS) are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have not passed XIIth standard examination but have passed Diploma course after Xth standard are eligible for the captioned recruitment provided.
6th June 2011, 03:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswati View Post
I have scored 51% in graduation and 65% in post graduation? Am i eligible for SBI PO EXAM. Plz reply at the earliest as my filling up of the form depends on this ans.
Hey friend,

The bank PO is held in many banks for the post of bank probationary officers.For writing the exam the candidates must be eligible.The eligibility criteria changes from bank-bank.The requirement needed are:

Eligibility:
  1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
  2. The candidate must have age limit of 21-30 years.
  3. The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university with 55% aggregate.
  4. The candidate must have known about computers and must know to operate MS Office.

As far regarding your case,you are eligible for the bank PO exam.

Refer the files attached for information regarding the Bank PO papers which will be useful for your preparation.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SBI SAMPLE PAPERS.zip(495.6 KB, 44 views)
6th June 2011, 03:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
sorry you do not give this
because criteria is you secure minimum in graduation
60% marks
55% for sc/st/ph candidate

so you ca not give this
but other bank po you apply
others eligible s 50% marks
6th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 60% in H.S. can i get honours in physics in govt college in west bengal
7th June 2011, 12:31 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

sorry friend you are not eligible for writting exam of sbi po's.Because of reason is minimum percentage is required for writting exam is 55% in 12 standard
The following are the points to write a po's exam
1.mimimum quakification is intermediate(12)
2.55% marks required in 12 standard
3.the person age between 18-30
4.the person should have basic knowledge of computer like m.s office
process:
1.returntest it includes
a)arthmetic
b)reasoning
c)general english
d) current affairs
e)computer knowledge
13th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm in general
I fill the form of sbi po exams form,
i have 80.40% in ssc ,52.67% in hsc and 54.16 in degree course. and now i'm doing mba

can i eligible for the sbi and other associate bank po exam
my e id "[email protected]"
plz sir inform me.
15th June 2011, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Eligibility criteria for SBI Bank :-

A) Educational qualifications :-

1) You need to have a degree from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized as such by the Government of India with 60%.

2) You need to have fundamental computer skill.

B) Age limit :-

Your age should be within 21 - 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.

Relaxation in Upper Age limit :-

1) For SC/ST :- 5 years

2) For OBC :- 3 years

so you are not eligible for this post.
15th June 2011, 08:12 PM
SUMITRA_M

Quote:
yes friend you are very much eligible for applying for the post of sbi po. As according to the newest vacancy of sbi po only pass in gradution before 1 june 2011 is enough for this post. The age of candidate must be between 21 to 30 years before 1 june 2011.
30th June 2011, 01:18 AM
Arsalaan

sorry but no you do not fulfill the minimum

criteria of 60%/55% minimum marks in graduation

and hence you will no be applicable for any PO examination.
31st July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank clerical exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th
27th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i scored 53% in Graduation, Am i eligable for any bank po exam or not?
27th September 2011, 07:34 PM
saugata2008

Criteria required for the Govt. bank PO exams -

1.Minimum 55% in graduation .
2.Age limit = 21 to 30 years .
3.Graduation from any recognized university .
4.Candidate should be a citizen of India .

As you are a Post Graduate ,so you are not applicable for the exams .

Thank you
27th September 2011, 10:04 PM
shibendu

I'm sorry friend,
You are not eligible for Bank PO examination.
You do not have above 60% in your graduation level.

Please go through these criteria given below :

1.For PO examination you must complete your graduation
2.You must have 60% in your graduation
3.Your age should be within 21 to 30.
27th September 2011, 10:28 PM
@rnab_dasgupta

Dear friend
I am sorry that you are not eligible for the entrance exam of bank P.O exam. The eligibility criteria for bank P.O exam is :

> You should be a graduate from any recognized college with 60% aggregate score and also in class 12th.

> Your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

> You should be a citizen of India.

> You should have a good computer knowledge.
27th September 2011, 10:30 PM
@rnab_dasgupta

Dear friend
I am sorry that you are not eligible for the entrance exam of bank P.O exam. The eligibility criteria for bank P.O exam is :

> You should be a graduate from any recognized college with 60% aggregate score and also in class 12th.

> Your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

> You should be a citizen of India.

> You should have a good computer knowledge.
27th September 2011, 11:21 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

For sbi

minimum eligiblity criteria is One must completed his graduation with atleast of 55% aggreagate and 12th class with a percentage of 60% for probationary..

but since accarding to heighest degree you have 65% in your PG you can be legible for probationary officer....
I think you are eligible for SBI exam for PROBATIONARY..

Age limit for Probationary Officer :

Not below 21 years and not above 30 years

Thanks
27th September 2011, 11:54 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello,

eligibility for SBI po is;

-a candidate should be graduate from any recognised university
with minimum 50% marks

-a candidate's age should be between 21-30

as you got 51% in your graduation so you are eligible for the exam

for further detail you can visit the official website of SBI;

www.statebankofindia.com
27th September 2011, 11:56 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello,

eligibility for SBI po is;

-a candidate should be graduate from any recognised university
with minimum 50% marks

-a candidate's age should be between 21-30

as you got 51% in your graduation so you are eligible for the exam

for further detail you can visit the official website of SBI;

www.statebankofindia.com
24th October 2011, 11:49 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

I am sorry but you are not eligible for bank PO exam .

Eligibility criteria for bank PO:

1. The candidate must be at least 21 years in age in order to apply for the exam and the maximum age must not cross 30.

2.The Candidate must be of Indian nationality.

3.The candidate must have scored an aggregate of 60% from a recognized university to be eligible for this exam.
31st October 2011, 04:07 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?

Quote:

Eligibility For SBI PO Exams

In order to appear for the SBI PO Exams..you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should have 50% or above in your graduation..

2) You should be a graduate from a recognized university..

3) You should be within the age limit of 21-30 years (age relaxation is there only for the reserved categories)

You need to be good in the following areas for excelling in the SBI PO Exams :-

General Knowledge
Aptitude Skills

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
30th November 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 53% in Intermediate, 64% in Graduation and grade M (70%-90%) in MBA (diploma in Finance from WLC college India) ?
15th December 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

SBI PO Exam Which books will prepare?
22nd December 2011, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 49.7 % in graduation and 58% in post graduation. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam of any bank.

AKSHAY
22nd December 2011, 07:06 AM
akshaykumarmba

I have scored 49.7% in graduation and 58% in post graduation. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam of any bank.
AKSHAY
1st April 2012, 12:09 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can eligible for bank exams. Because you have 51% in graduation and 65% in PG so these enough for the bank exams.
Thank you
all the best.
1st April 2012, 11:29 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Yes you are eligible to apply PO exams, but in this po exams only degree percentage is required, masters degree percentage marks are not required.

Eligibility criteria:
Graduation from any recognised university and in this percentage is not required.

Age limits is 21years to 30years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
Preliminary test.
All the best.
18th April 2012, 06:35 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, you are not eligible for the bank po with percentage of 51% in graduation.

You are eligible this exam scored minimum 60% of graduation.

The age limit is apply this exam 21 is starting and 30 not crossing.

All the best.
15th November 2012, 10:49 AM
suraj391

i am sorry to say that the minimum marks for the
ibps bank po is 50%, or above, you can apply for clerical posts....
for more details check in ibps.co.in

You are definately eligible for bank jobs
as you have completed MCA and have passed
Graduation with 86% u should also be selected at a good post

You can apply for computer operator in the bank
who can chwck the daily updates and handle work more efficiently

Today in Banks there are also Online services so u are eligible for that also

U will definately get a job in a bank
thaxssssssss
3rd March 2013, 05:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

SBI PO Exam Details:-

~You need to be a citizen of India.

~In order to sit for the SBI PO Exam you need to have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. You can complete graduation in any discipline of your choice.

~If you are a final year student about to sit for the final year exam or awaiting the result then also you can sit for this exam.

~The minimum percentage to obtain has not been mentioned therefore on getting the pass marks at UG level you will be allowed to give this exam.

~Your age should not be less than 21 years when applying for this exam. The upper age limit is 30 years.

~There are two phases you need to cross to be finally selected as a probationary officer: Written Examination and Group Discussin and Interview session.

~The written examination consists of two parts: The objective test and the descriptive test. It is important to pass in both the stages of selection to advance to the next stage of selection.

~The duration of the objective exam is two hours and maximum marks allotted for the exam is 200 marks. For the objective test stress on the following areas: English Language, General Awareness, Marketing & Computers, Data Analysis & Interpretation and Reasoning.

~The descriptive test lasts for one hour and a maximum of 50 marks is generally allotted for this exam. If you score very good marks in the objective test only then your descriptive paper will be evaluated. Comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay etc will be asked to answer.

Top Books To Follows:-

Target SBI Associates and SBI Bank PO Practice Workbook: 2 Past Papers & 12 Practice Sets (Paperback)
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master (Paperback)
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant

SBI State Bank of India Probationary Officers' 2013 Recruitment Examination: Previous Solved Papers (Paperback)
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

SBI PO Examinations: Practice Set Papers (Paperback)
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publication

Hope this helps :->
30th July 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 57% IN 12 STANDARD AM I ELIGIBLE FOR BANK PO I have b.com
30th June 2015, 10:35 PM
unique99

According to your statement you are eligible for SBI Bank PO CWE(Common Written Examination).

SBI PO Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:Any Graduate from the recognized University/Institution having minimum pass marks can write SBI conducted PO on line CWE(common written examination)

Age:General:21-30 years, OBC: 21-33 years, S/C S/T: 21-35 years.

Must be a citizen of India.

To get selection candidates to clear.

1.PO Written(CWE)

2.Group Discussion.

3.Personal Interview.

For notification as well as on line registration always visit http://www.sbi.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?