3rd August 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation

sir I get 59% in class 12 and73% in graduation.Am I eligible for sbi po

Related Questions:
  1. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 53.6% in 12th board, 65% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  3. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in 12th, 64% in graduation and 67% in PG
  4. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 57% in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  7. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 63% in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 55.85% marks in graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  12. Can I be eligible for SBI PO after scoring 48% in HSc and 61% in graduation
  13. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  15. Am i eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 49% in 12th from science
  16. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 50% in graduation
  17. Am I eligible for PO in SBI after scoring 53% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam? -- [New]
4th August 2012, 09:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Every year SBI conduct there own PO exam in all state of India.

Yes , You are applicable for SBI PO Exams because your graduation marks is above 73%% .SBI PO exam have not any kind requirement of percentage criteria .So every graduate persons are applicable for this exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS=>

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

PATTERN FOR SBI PO EXAM=>

The website for SBI is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

4th August 2012, 10:24 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

State Bank of India is one of the largest public sector bank in India and therefore all its recruitment exam is one of the most sought after for obvious reasons. This year they have not yet declared when they will take the probationary officer recruitment exam but there are a number of vacancies to fill up so you might get a notification very soon.

For the SBI PO Exam the main eligibility criteria is that you need to have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university. So you just have to secure the pass marks in order to be considered eligibile. Unlike other exams there is no pressure of securing a certain percentage. Therefore you need not worry about the percentage of marks you have got because you are eligible just like any other graduates.

Your age should be somewhere between 21 and 30 years when applying for this exam. This is applicable for the general category only. For the reserved categories though there is age relaxation. For the SC/ST candidates it is 5 years and for the OBC candidates it is 3 years. Persons with disabilities will get an age relaxation of 10 years.

There is two stages which you need to clear in order to book a seat in one of the most prestigious bank of India. Those two stages includes:
>>Written Examination
>>Group Discussion and Interview

At the most you can give this exam for four times if you are from general category. The reserved category candidates however will get the privilege to give this exam for even more number of times.

Written Examination:

For the written test generally objective questions of 200 marks comes from the following sections:

English Language
General Awareness
Data analysis and interpretation
Reasoning

The english language paper will test your vocabulary, grammar and comprehension skills. The duration of the objective paper is two hours maximum.

Next is the descriptive paper of 50 marks and the duration of this paper will be 1 hour maximum. This paper will test your letter writing and essay writing skills. Along with that you may be asked to write short precis. Questions from comprehension also may come.

On getting selected in the written exam you may be called for the group discussion and personal interview session. 50 marks have been alloted for this. This will basically judge you on the basis of how you perform in the GD, how confidently you answer in the interview session and also there will be marks for the experience you have.

The minimum qualifying marks is 40 percent for the general category. For the SC/ST and OBC categories it is 35 percent. A maximum of 3 people will be called for each vacancy.

Final selection will be done then on the basis of the marks you have secured in the written exam and the marks you have got in the GD and interview session.

To know more about this exam click on this link: http://www.statebankofindia.com/
4th August 2012, 11:19 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI P.O. exam as you are a Graduate. There is no requirement of any marks in 12th standard for application to SBI P.O. exam.

Probationary Officer exam is conducted by State Bank of India(SBI) every year as per its requirement.

The candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree exam in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should have good knowledge over computer.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview. The written exam is based on objective type questions basing on the subjects like:-

-English Language
-general Awareness, Marketing
-Data Analysis & Interpretation
-Reasoning
-Computer

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
13th August 2012, 09:37 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Nice to hear that you have got such a nice marks in graduation.

Yes , definitely you are eligible for SBI PO Exam because the minimum percentage of marks required is 60% marks in graduation.

Other Eligibility Criteria required for the exam are :

* Your age should lie in between 18-28 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age for reserved category candidates.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
12th October 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i am general candidate i have got 59% in graduation and 60% in post graduation am i eligible for sbi po
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?