13th April 2017, 03:04 PM
R.K behera

Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?

Hello, I have been appearing my B.Sc final year exam and my 12th standard mark is 59%, am I eligible for the post of bank PO in SBI? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply? Can you please answer me with the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the bank job after completion of 12th with 72% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
  3. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  4. Which course I can take after 12th to ensure that I will become government bank officer in future?
  5. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  8. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  9. Is Polytechnic better after doing 10th without board exam?
  10. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  11. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  12. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th?
  14. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  15. Can I get seat in Agriculture B.Sc in government or private colleges of A.P after getting 20059 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for private sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What is the minimum percentage criteria followed for doing MBBS in USA after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2017, 10:31 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?

First thing I would like to let you know that for becoming a probationary officer ( PO ) in any branch of SBI you need to qualify SBI bank PO entrance examination.

--> Further the minimum qualification required for appearing in the same examination are as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation or pursuing the final year of same in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must good communication skills along with basic knowledge of working on computers.

Now as far as you are concerned the minimum percentage required in Class 12th for appearing in the same examination then there is no such requirement.

For more information regarding SBI bank examinations you can refer to the link www.sbiexam.com.
13th April 2017, 11:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for Bank PO exam. Marks you have got in your intermediate doesn't matter. You will be eligible for Bank PO exam after completion of your B.SC. Thanks
14th April 2017, 12:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K behera View Post
Hello, I have been appearing my B.Sc final year exam and my 12th standard mark is 59%, am I eligible for the post of bank PO in SBI? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply? Can you please answer me with the details.
No, you are not SBI PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 years
14th April 2017, 08:21 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are in the final year of B.Sc degree and secure 59% marks in 12th standard. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for SBI PO exam or not.

**Yes, definitely you are eligible for SBI PO exam next year as the last date for online application for this year is over. Basically the eligibility criteria for SBI PO exam is that student must possess graduation degree from any recognized university. It does not matter how much percent you got in 12th standard.

**So in my opinion you have to start your preparation for SBI PO exam. If you want to go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam pattern (Pre and Mains) etc then you can go through the detailed notification in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI_PO_Rectruitment_2017.pdf(113.0 KB, 10 views)
14th April 2017, 05:40 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

For SBI minimum education qualification criteria is Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university. Specific percentage is not required. However, few nationalized banks may ask for minimum 55% in graduation for OC category candidates. For SC, ST, OBC category candidates 50% in graduation is enough.

For SBI PO, they will consider the marks gained in Written test and interview. Based on the marks gained in Written test and interview selection will be done.

So, no need to worry. Best of luck for bright future.
14th April 2017, 06:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th with 59% marks and being a final year student of graduation degree you are certainly eligible for appearing in SBI PO bank examination for being a probationary officer in SBI as for the same the educational requirement is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

Apart from educational qualification, your need to be an Indian ciitzen with you age lying within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

Also you need to have knowledge to work on computers as banking works are computer based. In addition to these you must have good communication skills which is helpful at time of Personality Assessment Test.

For more details you can refer to the link www.sbiexam.com.
14th April 2017, 07:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates pursuing in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for SBI PO entrance examination.

But, the degree must be before 1st July. There is no minimum required aggregate in 12th or bachelor degree to appear for examination.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years as on 1st April of year of appearing for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.sbi.co.in.
14th April 2017, 10:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for SBI PO entrance examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum passing aggregate and age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

There is no limitation on minimum aggregate in bachelor degree or other academic courses to appear for entrance examination.

Candidates pursuing in final year are also eligible to appear for examination.
22nd August 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for SBI po exam after graduation.In graduation percentage of all semester are calculated the eligibility of po?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?