1st March 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to secure job in Government Sector if completed BCom(Accountancy) around 6 years ago?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BCom course around 6 years ago with Accountancy Honours. I am working in a private firm. So, I can still be eligible for getting job in Government Sector? Please tell me immediately.

15th March 2019, 08:14 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure job in Government Sector if completed BCom(Accountancy) around 6 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for jobs in government sector even if you have completed B.Com (Accountancy) course around 6 years ago. Before applying for any job, you have to check the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc.,. If you are able to satisfy the required eligibility criteria, then you can apply for that job. Most of the government jobs eligibility criteria will be bachelor’s degree in any discipline and age limit should be less than 30 years.
17th March 2019, 05:41 PM
Priya8K

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure job in Government Sector if completed BCom(Accountancy) around 6 years ago?

Yes, you can easily go into government sector now. In government sector , it does not matter in which year you passed out. The only restriction to look after is age.Different government exams have different age restrictions. Generally it varies from 20 - 32 years. If you satisfy the age limit, then you just need to take all the books out of your shelf and start preparing for government competitive exams. But you can attempt exams only for a limited number of times so be honest towards your preparation and work hard.Best of Luck.!!
17th March 2019, 05:46 PM
Priya8K

Red face Re: Am I eligible to secure job in Government Sector if completed BCom(Accountancy) around 6 years ago?

Yes , definitely. In government sector, it does not matter in which year you passed out. The only thing to look after is age restriction. Almost all government exams can be given after doing bachelor's in any discipline and having age between 20 - 32 years. Age restriction varies with different exams.But , you can give government exams only for a limited number of times, so be honest towards your preparation, take all the books out of shelf and work hard. Best of Luck.!!)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?