18th January 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to seek admission in MBBS course in Orrisa even if I did not pass 12th from here but my father is posted in this state?

my father is an army officer presently posted in orissa. iam not an oriya. idid my 12th from another state ,iam i eligible to seek admission in mbbs through odishajee

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana but my father was posted in a national bank situated in Punjab
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  4. Diploma student can seek admission in 3 years LLB without 12th?
  5. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I do MBBS in West Bengal?
  7. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if my father is a government employee in Orrisa?
  8. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  9. Which college to consider for admission for MBBS course?
  10. Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  11. Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
  13. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  14. Information about Kerala medical entrance exam?
  15. Am i eligible for admission in MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 50%?
  16. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to seek admission for engineering through CET? I am studying 10th in CBSE from Sharjah
28th February 2012, 06:46 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to seek admission in MBBS course in Orrisa even if I did not pass 12th from here but my father is posted in this state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my father is an army officer presently posted in orissa. iam not an oriya. idid my 12th from another state ,iam i eligible to seek admission in mbbs through odishajee
To be eligible to apply for MBBS from any state you atleast need to be a graduate from any recognised college/university in the respective field.
Even if you have done your 10+2 from any other state, you are eligible to apply for MBBS admission in medical college/university in Orissa (Odisha).

If you would have got the state domicile certificate and if you wish to pursue the degree course from the same state then you get the benefit of the quota system for admission. Apart from this there is no other variation for the eligibility to apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?