6th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to sit for EAMCET entrance exam? I am a native of AP

Dear sir,
I am a native of Andhra Pradesh,but I stay in West Bengal with my parents. I will appear for my 12th class exam from West Bengal itself. Am i eligible sit for EAMCET 2012??

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  2. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 12th from Gujarat while being a native of AP?
  4. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?
  5. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  6. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  7. Those who have failed in 12th is eligible for EAMCET 2015 after clearing supplementary exams?
  8. Am i eligible to sit for an entrance exam after passing class 11th?
  9. Will I be eligible for EAMCET in AP if i studied +2 from AP?
  10. Can my child be eligible to write EAMCET without reservation?
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET entrance exam after completing DEC?
  12. Am i eligible for EAMCET entrance exam after failing in 3 subjects?
  13. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am i eligible to sit for MCA entrance exam? I am currently doing B.Tech in Biotechnology
  15. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  16. Am I eligible for COMEDK exam if studied in Dubai and native place as Bangalore? How much rank required to get admission?
  17. Possibility of doing MBBS after B.Tech. in Biotechnology
  18. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC? -- [New]
29th March 2012, 03:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for EAMCET entrance exam? I am a native of AP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I am a native of Andhra Pradesh,but I stay in West Bengal with my parents. I will appear for my 12th class exam from West Bengal itself. Am i eligible sit for EAMCET 2012??

In order to appear for the [Eamcet], candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

One must have stayed in the state for a period of ten years excluding the period of study outside the state, or
Parents of the candidate must have stayed in the stayed in the State for a period of ten years, or
Parents of the candidates must be employed in the state or central or public undertaking during the time of the application.

Beside this one must have attained the age of seventeen years and must not have exceeded the age of twenty two years [twenty five years for reserved category] at the time of the admission.
10th May 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit for EAMCET entrance exam? I am a native of AP

open intermediate is eligible to eamcet ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?