17th December 2011, 09:32 PM
aneesha94

Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?

i am studying in gujarat and i am going to pass my 12th from gujarat only but i am a native of andhra pradesh,am i eligible to write eamcet?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 12th from Gujarat while being a native of AP?
  2. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Am I eligible to sit for EAMCET entrance exam? I am a native of AP
  5. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  6. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can my child be eligible to write EAMCET without reservation?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 6th class to 12th class in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  11. Am I Eligible for writing All India PG if I have done BDS from Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  13. How to appear for EAMCET exam after working in PSU? I am form Andhra Pradesh
  14. If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?
  15. Eligibility to appear in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET for 2nd PUC candidate? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for KCET? I am having residential proof of Andhra Pradesh
  17. Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?
  18. Seats for MDS in various govt. dental colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2011, 07:17 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for EAMCET Exam as you are being a candidate of pursuing 12th class from Gujarat.

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Cpmmon Entrance Test which will be conducted to give admission for Engineering course and Medicine in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh.

In order to be eligible for EAMCET Exam,
-One should be of Indian origin in the sense one should have born in India.
-One should have completed 12th class from Andhra Pradesh Government.

If the candidates is intereasted to join Engineering through this exam, the candidate should have gone through Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the subjects in 10+2 level.

In contrast to this, if the candidate is interested to join Medicine, the candidate should have gone through Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects at 10+2 level.

So, I suggest you to opt for Engineering course in various colleges of Gujarat itslef by appearing for respective etnrance exam.

Three will be number of specializations that are being avaialable in Engineering. You can join the one which you are interested like
-Civil Engineering
-Mechanical Engineering
-Aeronautical Engineering
-Electronics and Telecommunicaton
-Biotechnology
-Chemical Engineering etc.
9th July 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?

Am i eligible to appear for EAMCET exam after completing 12th from maharashtra & my father is domiciled in Andhra pradesh....?
11th January 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in gujarat and i am going to pass my 12th from gujarat only but i was born in andhra pradesh and am a native of Andhra .Can I write EAMCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?