27th January 2022, 10:37 PM
Bidyakanta Nongthombam

Am I eligible for SSC CHSL/CGL if declared pass despite failing in History?

Sir, i have failed chemistry in class 12th but declared as passed..so sir, am i eligible for ssc chsl/cgl?

31st January 2022, 08:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC CHSL/CGL if declared pass despite failing in History?

If your board has declared you pass and has issued you the passing certificate for Class 12th even on failing in one of the subject then you are certainly eligible for appearing in SSC CHSL examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

Also, you can become eligible for appearing in SSC CGL examination after completion of your graduation degree course.

31st January 2022, 08:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC CHSL/CGL if declared pass despite failing in History?

If you are failing, it means you are doing it properly.
It's better to identify your weak areas.
You can opt for basic classes in whatever class you are failing .
After that you go for advance classes , where you get to learn tricks and short methods , work on your basics and most importantly stay motivated.
The SSC conducts exam that can be taken right after high school completion.
It's very important to clear 12th exam with good percentage.

31st January 2022, 08:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. It conducts competitive exam for various posts under different departments.

Necessary requirements for SSC CGL/CHSL exam:

1. Minimum academic qualification is 12th for CHSL exam and bachelor's degree for CGL exam.

You must not have backlog in any subject at 12th or bachelor's degree level. You must clear your failed status to become eligible for both exams.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?