23rd September 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pass in all subjects in 10th Board exams to be eligible for SSC CGL?

Hi, I qualified my 10th Board exams but unfortunately I failed in one subject. However, I have been awarded Pass Certificate. So, am I eligible to apply and write the SSC CGL examination?

29th September 2020, 01:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass in all subjects in 10th Board exams to be eligible for SSC CGL?

The minimum education required to apply for SSC CGL examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, once you qualify your graduation degree course, you will be eligible to apply for the SSC CGL examination even having failed in one of the subject of your Class 10th as you have been already awarded a Pass Certificate which means you are eligible for higher education after your Class 10th.

For complete details regarding SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
29th September 2020, 09:21 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass in all subjects in 10th Board exams to be eligible for SSC CGL?

No, you are not eligible for SSC CGL yet.

Educational requirements-
* Candidates must have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
* Candidates should study either in maths/ statistics/ economics as an elective or main subject.
30th September 2020, 06:39 PM
Anjali Paliwal 29

To apply for the SSC CGL EXAM, The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university. And, Candidates must have studied either Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory or As an elective subject.

As you have been already awarded a pass certificate so it will not bother you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?