2nd March 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC level Exam being a final year student of B.Com course?

I am in b.com final is eligible for ssc level examination

12th April 2012, 08:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC level Exam being a final year student of B.Com course?

You can apply for SSC exams that specify graduation or B.Com degree as the basic qualification. Final year students are also eligible to attend the test. If you pass in the written exam, you will be called for interview. At that time, you have to submit the proof of qualification. Therefore, your eligibility depends on the results of the exam.
8th May 2012, 08:41 AM
samrat2512

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC level Exam being a final year student of B.Com course?

Hi aspirant,

You are not eligible to apply for the graduation level exam like CGL,Tax assistant,Junior engineer,S.I while following b. com final year.
If you wish to apply for the graduation level exam then you must have graduation degree with minimum 50% marks

Your degree must belong to recognized university

Your age must lies between 18 to 27 year

Age relaxation:

-OBC get 3 year relaxation
-SC/ST get 5 year relaxation

But You can also apply for the 10+2 level exams like

-stenographer
-Lower division clerk
-Data entry operator

Age limit for these exams is 18 to 27 year

Age relaxation:

-SC/ST get 5 year
-OBC get 3 year

Best of Luck…
29th September 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a final yr engineering student.am i eligible for this exam?
13th March 2014, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, its a requst ,so plz answer me, This march month i am having B.Com 2nd year final exam and "CPO SI" exam is in june. .plz tel me am i eligible for the exam ?
17th June 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Am a clerk lower divisional clerk at pwd department is there any kind of relaxation for me if am giving the exam for divisional accountant through ssc cgl plz sir am thankful to u if u rply
5th April 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am B.E final student can i eligible for ssc Sub inspector exam
29th April 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the jeye sight required for medically fit in si mine is -1.75. Can i we able to clear medical test . Or can i fill the form being a student of final year b.sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?