7th October 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc Maths?

Sir,PLEASE TELL ME THAT CAN I GIVE THE SSC COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM IN MY FINAL YEAR B.SC(HONS)MATHS.
MUST REPLY.

24th October 2012, 08:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc Maths?

Dear aspirant,

-IF you want to apply for SSC graduate level exam then you are not eligible for it because you haven’t completed your graduation yet.

-But you can give SSC CHSL exam which is a 10+2 level exam . It is conducted for data entry operators and lower division clerks.

-For SSC CGL exam if you are in final year and you will complete your degree before august of that year then you can apply for SSC CGL exam.

-The age limit for SSC CGL exam is 18 to 27 years for general category candidates. There is age relaxation available for SC/ST for 5 years, OBC for 3 years and Physically handicapped for 10 years.

-You have to pass TIER I , TIER II and interview in SSC CGL exam to get the job.

BEST OF LUCK...
24th December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc Maths?

Am I eligible to give SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BA
8th January 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I m appearing in my B.Sc.(PHY) Hons. final year exams in june 2013. Am i eligible for ssc cgl exam 2013-14..??
12th January 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to give SSC combined Graduate level exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA(H)? Final year exam in april 2013.
19th January 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, am i eligible to give ssc combined graduate level exam of 2013..? i m B.tech final year student..my final exam will be held in may 2013..
19th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm a final year student of b.com(h). Am i eligible for ssc cgl 2013.
19th January 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

can btech 4th year student apply for ssc cgl 2013?
20th January 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am student of B.Sc. 3 rd year (maths) may i eligible for cgle of ssc 2013 please reply must..........
21st January 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a b. A. Final year student am i eligible for ssc cgl.
21st January 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am bpt student&i passing final year 8jan2013 so am I give ssc cgl plz
23rd January 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.a. Lastyear, and my result will come before july, am i eligible for ssc cgl tier 1?
28th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.tech final year student and my graduation will complete before agust..so can i fill this c.g.l. ssc form without no tension..
3rd February 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir!!final year students who complete their degree before aug 2013 can apply for ssc o not??
4th February 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ssc cgl being a final yr. student
7th February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.e final year student and my graduation will complete before agust..can i apply for ssc cgl exam??
7th February 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b.e final year student and my graduation will complete before agust. can i apply for ssc cgl exam??
17th February 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a bca final year student, can i apply for ssc combined graduation level exam.
17th February 2013, 04:33 PM
Beawar

Dear..

The eligibility of SSC CGL exam is as follows :-

1. Candidate should be graduate
2. Graduate must be done from a recognized university
3. Age limit is 20-27
4. 3 years relaxation to OBC candidate
5. 5 Years age relaxation to SC and SC candidate
6. No subject limit
7. No minimum percentage criteria
8. Final year candidate also apply

So dear if you closely look at the eligibility criteria then it will get clear to you that even final year student are also eligible for the course. but there is a condition that you must have to complete your degree at the time of document verification which is the last stage of your selection.

Exam will be conducted in 3 stages such as
SSC CGL PRE
SSC CGL MAINS
INTERVIEW OR TYPING TEST

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
19th February 2013, 03:33 PM
sanjaychauhan01

Hie,

Yes you are eligible for the exam as final year student are always eligible to give the exam of SSC.

But till the time result come out if you do not clear the degree then you will be rejected so prepare for both of the exam.

SSC CGL Eligibility :-

A graduation degree
20-27 age
No percentage criteria
No gender criteria
Fees 100rs
exemption to girls and SC and ST

Subjects are :- MATHS
REASONING
GK
ENGLISH

all the best
6th May 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ssc graduate level exam being a chartered accountant not having graduation degree?
2nd August 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

My result is very good but for some reasons i did not continue my education for 5 years.. I passed higher secondary 2004 and after 5 years i completed graduation(2009- 2012).
I am sc candidate.. If i pass ssc ldc & deo exam(all steps).. so am i eligible for getting this job? please and kindly suggest me...
5th August 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to Give SSc Examination after completing my graduation in Hotel Management(BSC.in hospitality and hotel administration)

Please Reply..
15th August 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir
will i'm able to give ssc combined graduate level 2014 as i'm able to pass my graduation in june 2014

please reply soon in my email id given below:-
[email protected]
15th August 2013, 07:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello my Dear Friend ...

Yeah

Of course you are definitely eligible to appear for the exam dear

S.S.C --- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION

It conducts the entrance examination..

Called " Combined Graduate Exam " ///

For this you must have a minimum of "" 12th "" class from a recognized unviersity

And the minimum age is " 18 " years

Maximum age is allowed up to " 27 " years

So definitely you are eligible to appear for the exam

VERY GOOD LUCK
15th August 2013, 08:53 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
will i'm able to give ssc combined graduate level 2014 as i'm able to pass my graduation in june 2014

please reply soon in my email id given below:-
[email protected]

SSC has not declared the dates for its 2014 Graduate Level exams

So if the exams are held after june 2014 than YES you can aply otherwise you have to apply in the year 2015

This exam is held in three stages- that is tier 1, tier 2 and Interview
ELIGIBILTY --- Graduation pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
AGE Relaxations- 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates

Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> General Intelligence and Reasoning
>> General Awareness
>> English Comprehension
>> Quantitative Aptitude
19th August 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

sir my 4 paper is left in graduation due to ER ....
2 paper will be held in november(2013) and rest 2 paper will be held in may(2014)...
so please tell me , am i able to apply in 2014 ssc (cgl) or not ............
my email id:[email protected]
11th October 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in btech final year and i will complete my graduation in june .can i give ssc tier-1 exam which will held before june,because the result of tier-1 wil be annonced after completing my graduation?
12th October 2013, 11:33 AM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am in btech final year and i will complete my graduation in june .can i give ssc tier-1 exam which will held before june,because the result of tier-1 wil be annonced after completing my graduation?
Eligibility Criteria:-

**Educational qualification is Bachelor degree graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
**Final year graduates are also apply.

Age limit:-

**For assistant grade and sub-Inspectors in CBI---20 to 27years.
**For Inspectors of CE---18 to 27years.
**For Sub-Inspectors in the central police force ---20 to 25years.
**Age relaxation is given to BC,Sc/st and Ex service man.

for further details www.ssc.in
prepare well
all the best....
11th November 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing last year can i fill the ssc graduate level exam 2014
3rd December 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I m doing bds and I have passed my final year,right now I m in internship and my internship ll b complete in October.so can I apply for ssc cgl 2014?? Bds(4yr 1yr)course
18th January 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my graduation in sep 2013 but my degree is not yet come .Can i apply for cgl exam?
19th January 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir ssc cgl notification say degree must be done on or before 01jan2014? how become the final year students eligible?
30th January 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have finished bpt do I eligible for ssc exam?
4th February 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm b tech. mechanical final year student, am i eligible to ssc-cgl 2014.. pls reply soon
11th February 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give ssc Combined Graduate Level Exam i have done B.C.A from mdu
1st March 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in final year btech and i have comleted my degree before august am i eligible in ssc cgl 2014
26th April 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 4 yrs. of graduation b.tech in aug2013 but my degree completed in april2014 due to reappear in one paper so can i apply for ssc cgl2014
20th January 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in btech final year can I give ssc combined graduate level exam before june 2015 since I will be completing my btech in june 2015
17th March 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing bsc maths hons ...in last semester and my exams will b over by 20 may 2015 .. so can I apply for SSC cgl 2015 ?
19th March 2015, 06:10 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

SSC Stands for Staff Selection Commission.

For apply SSC CGL exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Final year student can also eligible to apply for it.

Age limit:-

Age should be between 20 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

Selection procedure:-

- Written Exam

- Interview
20th March 2015, 07:07 AM
unique99

SSC CGL (combined Graduate Lebel)exam is conducted by staff selection every year for the purpose of recruitment within the Central Govt.Offices.

Eligibility:-

1.Any Graduate can write this examination.

2.Age: General: 20-28 years.Relaxations are there as per Govt.rules

3.Fees: Female: Nil Male: Rs.100/-

4.Candidates to apply through online.

5.Notifications available in the month of Feb-March every year.

Visit http://ssc.gov.in

Thank You,
10th May 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir I am in b.com final year..
and my result will declared in june .
what percentage I should fill in cgl form...???
28th May 2015, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Same problem is this with me
I am in b.tech final year and I am waiting for 8sem result
Now at this time what percentage I should fill in SSC cgl form.
19th August 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is bds final year student can apply for ssc?? and what is the criteria and syllabus of this exam???
21st August 2015, 12:20 AM
JSD.

Yes of course you can give the SSC CGL examination in your final year of graduation degree course.Because the basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with good percentile.

Also the final year aspirants are also eligible for this exam. The age of aspirant must lie in between 21 to 28 years to be completely eligible for this examination.
28th January 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give ssc cgl I m 34 years old and had done M.a. and mba
22nd March 2016, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir am I eligible for ssc exam being a student of B.Sc with biology of final year?
9th January 2017, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech final year student. I will complete my graduation on June. Am i eligible to apply for SSC exam 2017???...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?