19th April 2018, 10:03 AM
ashishrahane671

Am I eligible to study BSc(Agriculture) without Biology being a 12th PCM candidate?

Sir, I have completed my 12th with PCM group and I want to get admission to BSc in Agriculture course. I didn't have Biology subject. Kindly tell me I am eligible for this course or not?

26th April 2018, 09:52 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BSc(Agriculture) without Biology being a 12th PCM candidate?

Biology is must for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course.

For pursuing this course, a student must have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his/her primary subjects.

As you haven't taken Biology in 10+2, so you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture course.
26th April 2018, 03:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BSc(Agriculture) without Biology being a 12th PCM candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course. It is a four year duration course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology as main paper.

The required minimum aggregate and age limit varies with examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. Some of the best university offering the course is BHU, PU and various central agriculture university.
26th April 2018, 06:32 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for studying Agriculture course.

The eligibility required to study B.Sc agriculture course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCB from any recognised board.

Since you have studied 12th in PCM you are not eligible for studying B.Sc agriculture course.
26th April 2018, 09:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Agriculture is popular course nowadays. The academic qualification required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture is that candidate must have done 12th with either PCM subjects or PCB subjects. You should have minimum of 50% marks in 12th.

PCM candidates can apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam. ICAR conducts AIEEA exam for admission in top B.Sc Agriculture colleges of India.
27th April 2018, 12:03 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are also eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various university.

ICAR conducts AIEEA examination for admission in central government colleges. The duration of course is 4 years.
27th April 2018, 04:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can take admission in B.Sc agriculture with PCM in 12th.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

Eligibilty for B.Sc Agriculture:

You should be 12th pass with 50% to 60% (depending on the college) with Science subjets.

Some universities conduct an entrance exam also.
23rd January 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm anita chavan can I eligibility for bsc agri
25th June 2021, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am a computer science student in 12th now can I study b sc agriculture without biology
5th July 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to study B.SC Agriculture course without Biology
23rd August 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Me without biology to study agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?