9th September 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study D.Pharm after BE Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, I had completed my 10+2 from Science stream and then I did BE in Mechanical Engineering. But, now I want to change my branch and wants to do D.Pharm. Am I eligible to take admission in D.Pharm after this BE? If not, then can I take admission in D.Pharm on the basis of Intermediate results?

14th September 2019, 09:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study D.Pharm after BE Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can pursue D.Pharmacy on the basis of 12th standard if you have completed your intermediate with science stream from a recognized board.
Minimum age should be 17 years in the year of admission.
Upper age should not exceed 25 years, however relaxation in upper age is given to reserved students of 5 years and 3 years respectively.

However, according to me as you have completed your Mechanical Engineering course, now you should go for some higher education such as MBA or M.Tech in order to become eligible for high posts that will fetch you more salary.
2nd August 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for D Pharma after BE mechanical engineering
5th April 2022, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I done my DAE and now i want to change my field can i apply in d pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?