27th December 2016, 08:48 PM
JABARIN SHOPIYA. R.

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science (Biology) and got 69% marks. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course? What should I do for it and when to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How many years does it take to become a Gynecologist
  2. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  3. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  4. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for diploma in gynecology after pursuing BHMS?
  6. Am I eligible for diploma in gynecology after pursuing BHMS?
  7. Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects?
  8. Fee structure for PG in Obstetrics and Gynecology after completion of MBBS?
  9. What is the procedure to do PhD in Obstetrics and Gynecology?
  10. List of Post Graduate Diploma courses in Obstetrics and Gynecology for MBBS holder? Entrance exam and syllabus of entrance exam?
  11. How to get admission in DGO course?
  12. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  16. Can a BHMS holder study PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Procedure to get admission in best colleges? -- [New]
  17. Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it?
  18. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
28th December 2016, 01:52 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it?

You first need to do MBBS from any medical college which is recognized by medical council of India and must also have a certificate of 1 year internship course. Now after MBBS then you are eligible for the P.G Diploma in Gynecology and obstetrics.

Best college of Diploma course is
>> Andhra medical college, Vishakhapatanam
>> Lady Hardinge Medical college, New Delhi
>> Maharishi Markandeshwar university, Ambala
>> Baba Farid university, Faridkot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?