4th March 2018, 03:06 PM
Deniston

Am I eligible to study Masters in Forensic Science after completion of my BE?

Can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science after completing my BE? If I'm eligible then let me know the best colleges offering this course along with their admission criteria and entrance exam details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Post Graduation in Forensic Science after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  3. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  4. Which course is best to take after completion of B.Sc Zoology graduation?
  5. How to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) after completion B.Pharmacy? Subjects enlisted to study in M.Sc(Forensic Science)? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for masters in forensic science after completion of bachelors degree in Bio-chemistry?
  7. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  8. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  10. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET in chemical science? I am doing masters in Forensic Science
  11. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  12. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  15. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
  17. How can i go for M.Sc Forensic Science?
  18. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
13th March 2018, 12:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Masters in Forensic Science after completion of my BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniston View Post
Can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science after completing my BE? If I'm eligible then let me know the best colleges offering this course along with their admission criteria and entrance exam details.
In order to study Master in Forensic Science, candidate should complete (B.SC)preferably with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, BioChemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or Applied Science.

According to your academic qualification you are not eligible to apply for Master in Forensic Science.
14th March 2018, 07:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Masters in Forensic Science after completion of my BE?

Yes, you can pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science after completing BE.

Educational:

Candidates with a background in Science Subjects can pursue a career in Forensic Science. One can do Graduation in Forensic Science (i.e B.Sc in Forensic Science) after 10+2. After Graduation they can take up Diploma Course in Forensic Science & Criminology which is of 1 year duration. To take up a Masters course in Forensic Science you need to be a Graduate preferably with a first division in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharma, BDS or applied Science.
14th March 2018, 09:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Master's in Forensic Science:-
Duration - 2 years
Level - Post-Graduate
Eligibility - Candidate must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Science or equivalent.
Admission Process - Counselling after qualification of entrance examination
Examination Type - Semester System
Course Fee - INR 20,000 to 2 lakhs

Colleges:-
Lovely Professional University, Chandigarh
SGT University, Gurgaon
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
Amity University, Gurgaon
Galgotias University, Greater Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?