22nd July 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Chemistry Honours. After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc in Forensic Science. Kindly let me know that am I eligible to study this MSc course after my BSc?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  3. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  4. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?
  6. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?
  7. Eligibility to study and syllabus of M.Sc(IT) for B.Sc(Computer Science) 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  10. Eligibility to study B.A.(History) for 12th Science student?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  12. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?
  14. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Fruit Science) being a B.Sc(Botany) student?
  16. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  17. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
23rd July 2018, 10:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

=> M.Sc. Forensic Sciences or Master of Science in Forensic Sciences is a postgraduate Forensic Science course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology etc from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Master of Science in Forensic Sciences after completing B.Sc Chemistry course.
24th July 2018, 12:10 AM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Eligibility to study forensic science
Name of Course: M.Sc Forensic science
Duration of the course : 2 years (semester vise)
Eligibility :The candidates should have completed B.Sc preferably with Physics,Chemistry,Zoology,Botany,Biochemistry,Micr o biology,B.Pharma, BDS or Applied science
Percentage required: 45-55% , however it may vary from university to university.
24th July 2018, 04:25 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Eligibility to study M.Sc (Forensic Science) for B.Sc (Chemistry) students are:-

Candidate should have completed B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharm., BDS or Applied Science.

The marks of admission for this course may vary from University to University
24th July 2018, 05:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc (Master of Science) in Forensic science is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying M.Sc forensic science is a graduation or bachelors level degree in physics/ chemistry/ zoology/ botany/ applied science/ biochemistry/ microbiology or related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

Since you have studied B.Sc in chemistry you are eligible for studying M.Sc in forensic science.
There are many universities offering this course. Based on your interest join in any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?