22nd July 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in LM college of pharmacy in Gujarat

my rank is 1410 is Iam eligible to get admission in L.M.college of pharmacy in gujrat

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  3. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Is Gujarat entrance exam important for admission in Pharmacy college of Gujarat?
  5. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Pharm in Cology?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  9. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  10. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  11. Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?
  12. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  13. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. List of all M.Pharm colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  16. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  17. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  18. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
30th June 2016, 10:59 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in LM college of pharmacy in Gujarat

LMCP was founded in the year 1947 and it is approved by AICTE and PCI, New Delhi, Government of India and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. As per your rank you are eligible to take admission in LM college of pharmacy in Gujarat. Also you can visit at the official website of LM college of pharmacy in Gujarat -- www.lmcp.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?