7th December 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?

I am from gujarat , and studying in CBSE board at L.K.Singhania education center , rajasthan.please tell me that from where i got the application form for GUJCET and submitted at which branch in gujarat?Am i eligible to get addmission in Engineering college of gujarat state?
THANK YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  2. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  3. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  4. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  5. Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?
  6. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary?
  8. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  9. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Can I appear for GUJCET after passing 12th from MS?
  11. Should I give GUJCET to be eligible for engineering admission? What is the procedure to fill up the GUJCET form?
  12. GUJCET admission eligibility?
  13. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  15. Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET? -- [New]
  16. Can a candidate from other state eligible to appear for GUJCET after completion of 10th Class and 12th Class?
  17. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  18. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
26th May 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?

I am complied my 10th from zarkhand so please tell me about that i am eligible to apply in diploma in Gujarati board i am complied my 10th from Cbsc
29th June 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?

My son is studying in Mumbai. But he was born in Gujarat. Is he eligible for gujcet and get admission in mbbs college of Gujarat ?
28th March 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

can i eligible for guj medical entrance test? if i belong to another state.. please let me know about guj cet in details.. on my email add- [email protected]
25th November 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

My son was born in gujarat but studied in telangana till 12 , can he apply for gujcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?