15th November 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?

sir i have clear my bsc with 53% now iwant to take admission in msc math am i eligible to take admission in regular course of msc math

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  2. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
  3. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  4. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  6. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Can I appear for Ph.D(mathematics) after doing B.Ed from MSc Maths
  8. Am I eligible for taking admission in MSc Chemistry in IIT? I am pursuing BSc Non Med
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology after completing MSc maths?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Zoology having secured 48% in B.Sc.?
  13. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  15. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  16. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  17. How to take admission in MSc in west bengal? I have completed Bsc general -- [New]
  18. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
15th November 2011, 02:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?

dear friend,
My friend it is depends upon the eligibility criteria mentioned by that M.Sc college..
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria of that college , then you can apply for M.Sc in maths in that college..

So, it varies from college to college..
You just go and find out the eligibility criteria of the college in which you want to take admission for m.Sc course..

Some colleges also conduct entrance exam to take student for M.Sc course..
In this case you have to appear in entrance exam of that college..

All the best..
15th November 2011, 08:25 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?

Hello Friend,

congrats.
ya surely you can take admission in M.Sc Maths.
But its lill tougher to get A+ grade colleges.
15th November 2011, 09:30 PM
gkumar13000

of percentage is not a problem for all universities
i accept that u have a moderately average marks but do nt be sorry and go for MSC MATHS and pursue subject of urs choice,,,,,try for such universities which require such a low cut offs.....u will surely get admissions if u try hard.....and yes .......work a little hard for msc maths as this subject has a good job prospects as all cannot grasp maths subjects...u r special as u have choosen a tough course
good luck
10th February 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Please answer me that when will the entrance for m-math exam held? And what is the minimum qualification for appearing m-math is required?
30th March 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. After B.sc. I want to do M.sc. in MATHS. I want to know what I have to prepare for the M.sc. entrance and what is the minimum marks to pass entrance exam in Jammu University
?
2nd April 2012, 10:57 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to take admission for M.Sc Maths having secured 53% in B.Sc?

My friend,
it is basedon the eligibility criteria

it varies from college to college.

You just go and find out the eligibility criteria of the college in which you want to take admission for m.Sc course..

Some colleges also conduct entrance exam to take student for M.Sc course..
In this case you have to appear in entrance exam of that college..

All the best..
9th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Describe the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Maths.. ????
Do we need to go further for M.Sc?? What are the best prospects after Masters in Maths????
3rd April 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

how much marks will i attain to get addmission in msc math in pu?
25th May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off percentage required for taking admission in msc mathematics
25th May 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

difference between msc hons and msc general plz ans
25th May 2013, 04:43 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

>>Yes you are eligible for doing M.Sc after completing B.Sc
>>There is no age limit for M.Sc courses
>>All the B.Sc and BCA candidates are eligible for M.Sc
>>No B.Tech candidates can do m.sc course
>>The entrance exams for M.Sc are

Entrance exams in M.Sc

1. Annamalai University Entrance Exam
2. Banaras Hindu University Entrance Exam
3. Bharathidasan University PG Examination
4. Bharathiyar University M.Sc Entrance Exam
5. Calicut University Entrance Exam
6. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam
7. Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Admission Test (IIT –JAM)
8. Indian School of Mines Entrance Exam
9. Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam
10. Jadavpur University Delhi University Entrance Exam
11. Mahatma Gandhi University PG Admission Test
12. Osmania University Entrance Exam
13. Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) Entrance Exam
14. The Wild Life Institute of India Entrance Exam
15. University of Pune Entrance Exam

all the best
30th May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to take admission for m.sc math having secure 69 % marks in b.sc?
8th July 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in punjab university for the curse of m.sc maths hon what is its eligibilty and is there any entrance exam for it? if yes tell me about that
14th November 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a second year student of a.v.c. college(autonomous). I'll like to do M.sc in your university. I got 83.45 percentage of marks of past 3 semester. What's the eligibility to join M.sc in your university. Kindly send me the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?