21st June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?

Hello
now i doing bsc with maths. After bsc can i will
get admission in msc in computer science or not.
and also tell me about jobs after msc.
And how many %age is required for msc(cs)

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  5. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  6. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  11. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  12. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  13. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  14. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  15. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  16. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  17. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  18. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
16th December 2014, 01:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
now i doing bsc with maths. After bsc can i will
get admission in msc in computer science or not.
and also tell me about jobs after msc.
And how many %age is required for msc(cs)
`
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Mathematics course. Those candidates who are completing Graduation by Mathematics subject can apply for M.Sc Computer Science. Most of the colleges give first preference to the candidates who have completed Graduation with Computer Science and Mathematics subject.

Eligibilty Criteria for M.Sc Computer Science:
  • The qualification needed for applying M.Sc Computer science includes completion of Graduation course in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • Recognized institutes and universities are demanding 50% of marks in bachelor degree course.
  • Reputed Institutes and universities conduct entrance examination also.
  • Admission is based on the marks scored in the graduation and entrance test.

There is good scope for M.Sc Computer science stream in both the Government and Private sectors. After completing M.Sc Computer science you can apply work as a,

-Web Developer
-ASP.NET Programmer
-PHP Programmer
-Web Designer
15th February 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?

Can I do MSc computer science after completing BSc physics with 60% marks?
20th March 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get previous year entrance exam's question paper of MSC computer science?
22nd March 2018, 04:26 PM
dakshahuja

Hi
Yes, you can go for M.Sc computer Science after your B.Sc Computer Science. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc computer science in most of the top universities is Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree, rest it may vary with the university you choose.

I would like to recommend you that you should pursue your M.Sc Computer Science from a well renowned, reputed nationally or state wise university, I would like to recommend you some best universities for M.Sc course like Manav Rachna University, Lovely Professional University, Sharda University etc.

I hope it helps.
13th December 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc(general). Can I get admission to M.Sc in computer science
???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?