9th August 2017, 11:27 PM
mandeepjasman

Am I eligible to take NET in Computer Application or in Management after completion of MBA in IT with 74 percent marks?

Am I eligible to take NET in Computer Application or in Management? I have completed my MBA in IT(Information Technology) with 74% and now I want to give UGC net in Computer Application so can u please help me in clearing my doubt about this that am I eligible to take UGC NE in Computer Application or am I eligible to take UGC net in Management only.

11th August 2017, 06:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take NET in Computer Application or in Management after completion of MBA in IT with 74 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandeepjasman View Post
Am I eligible to take NET in Computer Application or in Management? I have completed my MBA in IT(Information Technology) with 74% and now I want to give UGC net in Computer Application so can u please help me in clearing my doubt about this that am I eligible to take UGC NE in Computer Application or am I eligible to take UGC net in Management only.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NET(National Eligibility Test) after completing your MBA IT. Candidate there are 94 subjects in UGC NET exam and candidate advised to choose the subject for exam according to post graduation degree if some how a candidate enable to find the subject of specialization then you can choose related subject according to your post graduation degree. Here below are details regarding the NET exam.

>> Candidate every year UCG NET exam is carried out twice to check eligibility of Indian nationals for:-

1). JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

2). Senior Lectureship in colleges and Universities.

>> Candidate age limit to apply for JRF is 28 years and relaxation of 5 years for candidates under reserve categories.

>> There is no age limit restriction to apply for senior lectureship.

Educational Qualification Requirement to Apply for UGC NET Exam:- Candidate minimum qualification required to apply for NET exam is post graduation degree from UGC approved institute with minimum 50% marks obtained. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

Selection procedure:- There are two steps in selection criteria and those steps are:-

1). Written exam.

2). Personal interview.

Written Exam Details:- Candidate written exam have three papers and the questions in the exam are of objective type.

>> In written exam Paper I consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

>> In written exam Paper II consists of 50 questions and carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour 15 minutes.

>> In written exam Paper III consists of 75 questions and carries 150 marks and duration of exam is 2 hour and 30 minutes.

Important Dates For UGC NET Exam 2018:-

Last date to apply for exam:- 30 – August – 2018.

Date of exam:- 05 – November – 2018.

For more details regarding UGC NET exam please visit www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?