27th May 2010, 12:21 PM
RAIRITESH

Am I eligible for taking admission in Lucknow University after scoring 65.80% in 12th?

hello i am ritesh i want take admission in b.com(hons) i got 65.80% in 12 i am eligible for taking admission in luknow university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  2. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com from Delhi University having completed B.Com from Lucknow University?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  5. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for admission in good university after scoring 51.8% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  8. Can i get admission for B.Com in Lucknow university after passing 12th with 80%?
  9. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th?
  11. Which university is the best one to pursue degree? -- [New]
  12. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  13. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  16. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?
  17. What is the admission criteria and from where I may get the admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow university?
  18. Minimum percentage needed to get admission in B.Com in Lucknow University after 12th?
25th May 2011, 05:50 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking admission in Lucknow University after scoring 65.80% in 12th?

Yes,you can take the admission in b.com(hons) in lucknow university as the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-
1. Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study and minimum of 60% marks.

For more details visit to-
http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/eleg_ug.htm#Rules%20for%20Admission%20in%20Undergr aduate%20Classes%20%28BA/B.Sc./B.Com%29
26th May 2011, 10:34 PM
Bhojrajjangid

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking admission in Lucknow University after scoring 65.80% in 12th?

Yes you are very much eligible.
3rd June 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible after gettin 55% marks(best of four) in ba llb(hons) or ba.?
5th September 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hey my name iz imran nd i m in 12 commerce, can i do bsc .to becm software engineer?
25th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for taking admission in lucknow university after scoring 50% in 12th?
27th May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hey..i have got 59.8% in class 12th board-ICSE, 2013...can i apply for b.com(hons) in amity university..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?