24th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UP CPMT at an age of 17 years?

my date of birth is 01 07 1995. Am i eligible for up cpmt?...please tell me if i am eligible

6th June 2012, 12:17 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UP CPMT at an age of 17 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my date of birth is 01 07 1995. Am i eligible for up cpmt?...please tell me if i am eligible
CPMT stands for Combined Pre Medical Test, and UP CPMT entrance examination is conducted by University of Lucknow on the behalf of Uttar Pradesh Government every year.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination or equivalent examination from UP Board or any other recognized Board with physics chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.

You have to scored minimum 50% Marks in your Intermediate examination.

You must have attained the age of 17 years at the time of admission. If you have attained the age of 17 years then you are eligible for this examination.

So, If you want to apply for this examination then please wait for Next year Notification, because the last date of apply for this year examination was already over. If you have missed the chance this time then please apply for this examination next year.

For more information about this examination please check official website:

http://csmmu.edu.in
6th June 2012, 12:38 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Admission in medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh is though UP Combined Pre-Medical Test.

Yes you are eligible for the exam as per your age but there are some other eligibility criteria that you must know

Residency Since it is a state level exam the candidates must be native of Uttar Pradesh.Those candidates of other state who satisfy the domicile requirements as set by the government of Uttar Pradesh are also eligible.

Educational Qualification
The candidate must have passed 10+2 with science with biology group. Those who are yet to appear in the intermediate exam are also eligible for this.

For admission the candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks as average in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination and 50% marks in Combined Pre-Medical Test .However for Schedule caste , schedule tribe and Obc candidates the average required is 40% in both cases.
19th June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth 29-05-1996 what i am eligibile for cpmt exam 2013
14th October 2012, 08:40 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes you are eligible for the UP CPMT if you have attained the age of 17 years.

The age limit for this exam is 17-25 years.

Other Qualifications required for CPMT Exam are :

* You must have passed 12th with PCB as your key subjects from any recognized board.

* You must have Indian Nationality.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
2nd November 2012, 10:16 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Hello Friend,

* CPMT Stands for "Combined Pre-Medical Test".

The Required Qualifications for CPMT Test are mentioned below :

a) Educational Qualification : 12th with PCB from any recognized board.

b) Age Limit : 17-25 years.

So ,as per the above mentioned , you are completely eligible for the UP CPMT as per your age.

Hope the information will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?